Jun 6, 2014

Product Samples: 48hourprint.com

I just received my sample kit from 48HourPrint.com. It is quite neat, to say the least. It came with an enormous selection of products and papers, neatly tucked into a cool pocket folder. This sample kit is free, click the link at the bottom of the post to get your own.



Contents

  • Pocket Folder
  • Envelope full of digital printing
  • Envelope full of plastic printing
This wasn't a legit order, so I'll skip straight to quality.

 Quality

Overall, the quality is fantastic. There's a reason they call it "award winning printing that will make you smile".

Paper Thickness

The papers vary immensely in thickness and feel, so I'll just put a list of my favorites:
  1. 14pt C2S Cover Stock
  2. 70# Opaque Text
  3. 100# Text

Summary

48hourprint.com is an awesome service. They have fun samples and seem to be a fun company.

Links

Get Your Free Sample Kit

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your article. Your article contains useful information which improves my knowledge. The custom box packaging facilitates you with the finest quality Lipstick Window Boxes Ideas</B

    ReplyDelete