Jun 2, 2014

Product Samples: UPrinting

I ordered some free samples from the good folks at UPrinting the other day, and they arrived on my door this morning. Like most, these sample kits were free, you can get yours via the link at the bottom of the post.
UPrinting has two different options for their sample kits, so I'll go over each separately.


Paper Sample Kit

This is a standard booklet full of the types of papers offered by UPrinting. This includes some advertisements up at the front, followed by 14 different weights of paper (all with the same image, which is nice). On the backs of the pages, it has a guide to common uses for the weights, as well as more handy information about the paper, such as brightness. The quality of the prints looks absolutely stupendous, no visible grains at all. I didn't scan this one, as the binding would hurt my printer. I did give it a pretty gung-ho look through a magnifying glass, and the quality is quite nice. This is one of my new favorites.

Large Format Poster Sample Kit

This is a bit of an uncommon commodity in the printing world: a booklet full of window clings, poster paper, and canvas. This kit includes a window cling, artist canvas, wall sticker, semi-gloss poster, and 15 mil vinyl. The quality is also stupendous, and the paper styles are to die for. If you are considering making a large print, definitely consider UPrinting. You won't be disappointed.

Links

Get your free UPrinting Sample Kit
Visit the UPrinting Website

NOTE: I am not, in any way, being rewarded for this post, nor am I affiliated with UPrinting in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment